Friday, January 25, 2013

Amazed at God's provision today...

What an awesome God we serve!  We always talk about God providing, and knowing that He's in control, but actually being smack dab in the middle of it is amazing.  Today, we received work that we were awarded a grant for $2500!  Grants being awarded pre-home study is almost unheard of...we are so blessed!  I've said from the beginning that MY plan is to have the $5K ready to go by summer...with a doubt in the back of my head as to whether it would actually would happen.  Well, I have no doubt whatsoever now!  I really do have complete faith that God will continue to provide, that he will bless our fundraising efforts, and that we will be that much closer to bringing our daughter home!  Thank you, Father, for reminding me, once again, that you are the ultimate provider, and that provide for our every need.  I'm so humbled by you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment