Thursday, January 3, 2013

As I'm celebrating my birthday today, I'm listening to the kids play outside (and argue, and whine...who are we kidding?!?).  I'm wondering how many more birthdays I'll celebrate with my family of 6.  I'm so anxious to get the ball rolling, and get everything in process, so that we'll be a family of 7.  Yet I know that God's timing is perfect.  Jeremiah 29:11 tells us "For I know the plans I have for you...".  I know that everything is in His perfect timing, according to His perfect will, but it doesn't make the waiting any easier!  Today, the only gift I ask for is your prayers.  Prayers for us, as we save, fundraise, and prepare for the adoption.  And most especially, prayers for our daughter...that she will be protected, loved, and cared for today, and everyday.  Pray that she will be provided for, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  Pray that whoever is caring for her today will teach her about the love of Jesus.  Thank you for your prayers, especially, and for your love for our family!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah! As I read this I can't help but wonder what she looks like...having fun imagining!

    ReplyDelete